I'm Muyiwa Olu (moo-yi-wah oh-loo), a Nigerian-British human based in the United Kingdom. Welcome to my corner of the 'net.
- I enjoy building things by solving problems
- I love building things that people use
- I prefer to work with others than on my own
- I'm extremely curious
- The glass is half-full
- I have particularly keen interests in economics, design, technology, and politics
- I'm at my least happy when I don't feel like I'm learning.
I'm currently helping Wefarm as the Technical Lead of a cross-functional product development squad.
- My primary skill is programming applications for the web
- I have professional experience in a variety of programming languages, tools, technologies, and frameworks
- I've been a member and leader of multiple cross-functional product development teams at different startups in London
- I hold a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- You can view my public source code on GitHub
- I write about programming at muyiwa.codes
- I share short thoughts on Twitter
- I share longer — mostly non-programming, more structured — thoughts on Medium.
- If it's a short quip or quick question; Twitter is your best chance at a timely reply (my DM's are open to the public)
- For anything else, email me.
- This website is entirely open source
- I don't use any cookies or other similarly creepy technologies.